WHY ORDER FROM ME?
- You’re supporting an independent artist!
- You’re reducing waste by ordering a product that’s made just for you! No excess material is produced.
- All products are produced in Montreal, Canada by employees earning fair wages. No third-world labour!
- Many customization options are available to help you get exactly what you want.
- The materials used are excellent quality and ethically sourced.
- All items are quality-checked in house before shipping.
- Turnaround time is very reasonable, often less than two weeks.
- Items are shipped with care and thoughtfulness.
- You’re gonna get something cool and original!
CLOTHING SIZE GUIDES
WOMENS’ TOPS, BOTTOMS, DRESSES & UNDERWEAR
|US Standard Sizing||XS|
KIMONOS & PEIGNOIRS
|Kimono Robe||S/M||Bust up to 37″||Back neck to Bottom Hem 32″|
|Draped Kimono||S/M||Up to 37″||23″|
|Peignoir||S/M||Up to 37″||39″|
|Body Length from Shoulders||28″||29″||30″||31″|
HATS & HEADBANDS
|Measurement of widest part of head (above ears)||22.75″||24″|
- Due to the custom nature of the products and prints, purchased items are only refundable BEFORE production begins.
- Items begin production roughly 8 hours after orders are made (sometimes longer if purchases are made on a weekend/holiday). Please be sure to double-check your orders before placing them to make sure they’re what you want!
- Items are not returnable due to sizing issues.
- For any issue regarding an order, we must be contacted with 10 days of the ship date for Canadian and US orders or within 15 days for international orders or we may not be able to help resolve the issue.
- When contacting us with an issue, please be sure to include photos for our reference. You may contact the print provider with your pictures and comments.
- All returns are handled on a case-by-case basis. In most cases, shipping costs of a returned item are not covered. Returns must be received within 30 days.
- If you have any issues with your order, please contact me directly and I’ll try my best to resolve them!